Subscribe Channel For More Videos:
Devonport is now home to 13 retired Royal Navy submarines – some of which were removed from service almost 30 years ago.
According to the latest data released by the Ministry of Defence (MoD), a further seven rusting hulks are waiting to be recycled at Rosyth in Scotland, meaning there are a total of 20 Royal Navy submarines awaiting disposal – with seven more due to leave service by the mid 2030s.
1. Senators Are Finally Funding A Design Study For A New Light Aircraft Carrier:
2. The Curious Case Of Germany’s Massive New But Relatively Toothless Type 125 Frigates:
3. What kind of firepower will the Type 26 ‘City class’ Frigate have?:
4. Germany Could Arm Europe with Some Truly Super Submarines:
5. Who would win in a fight – HMS Queen Elizabeth or Putin’s flagship Admiral Kuznetsov: