This video shows you that Indian Navy Commissions Fourth Ship of Landing Craft Utility MK-IV.
he Indian Navy on May 25, 2018 commissioned the IN LCU L54, the fourth ship of Landing Craft Utility MK-IV, into its fleet at Port Blair. The ship was commissioned by Vice Admiral GS Pabby, AVSM, VSM and Chief of Materiel. The Commissioning of L-54 is in line with the Union Government’s Make in India initiative.
IN LCU L54
• IN LCU L54 is the fourth Landing Craft Utility (LCU) Mk-IV class to be inducted into the Indian Navy.
• The ship was indigenously designed and built by Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers, Kolkata.
• The ship is commanded by Lieutenant Commander Munish Sethi and has a complement of 05 officers, 41 sailors and is capable of carrying 160 troops in addition.
• The ship, carrying 830 tons, is capable of transporting various kinds of combat equipment such as the Main Battle Tank, T72 and other vehicles.
• It is fitted with up to date equipment and advanced systems like Integrated Bridge System (IBS) and Integrated Platform Management System (IPMS).
About Landing Craft Utility (LCU) MK-IV ships
• Landing Craft Utility (LCU) MK-IV fleet of ships is an amphibious programme with its primary role being transportation and deployment of Main Battle Tanks, Armoured Vehicles, troops and equipment from ship to shore.
chinese navy, indian aircraft carrier, indian army navy, indian defence news, indian navy, indian navy aircraft carrier, indian navy army, indian navy force, indian navy information, indian navy jobs, indian navy latest news, indian navy news, indian navy officer, indian navy ships, indian navy strength, indian navy submarines, indian submarines, ins vikrant, ior, the indian navy
Each and every content used in this video is not imaginary. All are taken from reputed news agencies. This video doesn’t meant to hurt anybody’s personal feelings,beliefs and religion. We are not responsible for any of these statements used in this video.
If you have any suggestion or query regarding this video, you can contact me on YouTube personal Message and you can send me message in my Facebook page.
Thank you & regards