1. January 4, 2017 – Amazon has filed a patent for a self-driving airship that can store inventory and be used as a base to launch delivery drones.
2. June 22, 2017 – Drones have been used more than a dozen times within the last five years to deliver contraband into correctional facilities.
3. July 21, 2016 – Amazon has submitted a patent for using tall structures like lamp posts and church steeples as docking and recharging stations for its delivery drones.
4. June 18, 2013 – A container ship travelling to Saudi Arabia from Singapore sank off the coast of Yemen on Monday after suffering extensive damage. The container vessel was carrying 4,500 containers to Jeddah from Singapore.
5. December 23, 2013 – A Singapore Airlines Boeing 777 plane sucked in an empty baggage container into one of its engines at Singapore Changi Airport last week.
Go to and become a Patron now
TomoNews is now on Patreon and we’ve got some cool perks for our hardcore fans.
TomoNews is your best source for real news. We cover the funniest, craziest and most talked-about stories on the internet. Our tone is irreverent and unapologetic. If you’re laughing, we’re laughing. If you’re outraged, we’re outraged. We tell it like it is. And because we can animate stories, TomoNews brings you news like you’ve never seen before.
Visit our official website for all the latest, uncensored videos:
Check out our Android app:
Check out our iOS app:
Get top stories delivered to your inbox everyday:
See a story that should be animated? Tell us about it! Suggest a story here:
Stay connected with us here: